Osteopathy is a form of manual therapy that treats various musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. Osteopathy helps patients get out of pain. Conditions that we treat include:
- Low Back Pain
- Sciatica / Disc bulge or prolapse
- Cervicogenic headache
- Neuralgia / Nerve impingement
- Hip, knee and foot pain
- Neck and shoulder complaints
- Frozen shoulder
- Shoulder, elbow and hand pain
- Repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Pregnancy related pain
- Symphysis pubis dysfunction (SPD)
- Arthritic and rheumatic pain
- Sports injuries
- Stiffness and tension
Our therapy centre aims to provide the local community with a professional yet friendly and comfortable clinical environment to have their symptoms examined, diagnosed and treated. We treat a wide range of age groups including children, adults and the elderly.
All our osteopaths are registered with the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC) and are members of the Institute of Osteopathy.
- GOsC registration number (Billy): 7476
- GOsC registration number (Jasmine): 9174
- GOsC registration number (Kathrin): 9444
For further details or TO BOOK ONLINE, please visit www.greenhitheosteopaths.co.uk
Fee : We accept all credit/debit card payments.
: We are also registered with all major medical insurance companies including AXA, BUPA and CIGNA.
£65 (Home visit)